- ''It's just for you and your daddy. You know, a sort of father-son... thing. Well, I better go get him.''
- ''I'll go with yo...''
- ''NO! ...hahaha, no. Just stay on this rock. You don't want to end up in another mess like you did with the hyena's.''
- ''You know about that?''
- ''Simba, everybody knows about that.''
- ''Oh yes, lucky daddy was there to save you, eh? Oeh, and just between us.. You might want to work on that little roar of yours.''
- ''Oh, okay.. Hey uncle Scar, will I like the surprise?''
- ''Simba, it's to die for..''
Ugh, the scene I hate the most. The stampede. Wish the death of Mufasa never happened. But oh well, without his death it wouldn't make The Lion King as perfect as it is.
Scene and characters © Disney's The Lion King
Art © ~TuesdayTamworth
Please don't use without permission.